Friday, November 12, 2010

New Addition to the Garage

The CNC router has been placed on my workbench awaiting the motors and other electronics.  Check out the Pro-E model of the garage!

Garage
The CNC Router will be on the right off the workbench with the computer sitting next to it.  I have not yet added the right rack or workbench.

I will hopefully be buying the motors to complete the CNC Router in the coming months.  I plan on buying them from Keling Technology Inc, but as you can see from the below, its a large hit to the wallet.

Keling Order

Finally, I have started to design storage units for the wall, just above the workbench surface (shown in the Pro-E model above).  The front and rear panels of wood will be peg board to hang tools.  Luckily the wood is cheap, so I should be able to build these soon.

Storage Unit

No comments:

Post a Comment