Thursday, November 25, 2010

Finished One Storage Cabinet

Yesterday, I finished sanding the workbench storage cabinet. After assembly, the doors did not quite close., but I managed to convince them by using a belt sander.  I just need to go over it one more time with the black primer paint, and it will be done.  The total cost for both of the cabinets is about $55 (not including the paint or glue).  The peg board hooks were another $8 for 50 pieces (which does one cabinet) (Harbor Freight Tools).

Storage Cabinet - Closed
Storage Cabinet - Open
I have all the parts cut for the second one which will be mounted to the right of this one... I hope to get to it in the next month.

The doors are kept closed using cabinet magnets shown below ($0.75 from Home Depot)

Cabinet Latches
 I also bought these handles from Home Depot for $2.00 each.

Cabinet Handles

No comments:

Post a Comment